SPEYBURN HOLIDAY 2018 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
OFFERED ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS AGE 21 YEARS OR OLDER WHO RESIDE LEGALLY IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Speyburn Holiday 2018 Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) sponsored by International Beverage USA (the “Sponsor”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 16, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). The Entry Period is further divided into Weeks, as fully detailed in Section 5 below. Eligible entries received for a particular Week will NOT be carried forward into any subsequent weekly drawing(s). Each eligible person may enter multiple times to attempt to win a Weekly Prize, subject to the following limitations:
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to individuals [a] who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and [b] who reside legally in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, or any alcohol beverage wholesalers and retailers, and members of the immediate family (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they live) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion if he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules.
4. TO ENTER: Visit www.celebratespeyburn.com and follow the site instructions to complete the online entry form and submit it during the Entry Period. Upon successfully submitting the entry form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Note that the entry form may include a brief multiple-choice quiz; however, your answers on the quiz do not need to be correct in order to earn an entry into the Promotion. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods will be void.
Limit one entry per person and/or email address per day. Entries will be disqualified if they are late, incomplete and/or in excess of the stated entry limits. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time clock for the Promotion. The use of any device or technique to automate participation in this Promotion, including but not limited to, participation using any bot, macro, script, hack, on-line sweepstakes service or form-filling software (or any other devices or techniques intended to automate any part of participation in the Promotion) is prohibited. Participation by any means which subvert the participation process as described herein will be void. If Sponsor or its designee, in its sole discretion, determines that any participant has used any device or technique to automate or subvert the participation process or participation limits, all participation by that participant will be void and future participation attempts by the participant at issue may be blocked. Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor. Entry information becomes the property of Sponsor upon submission. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant associated with any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry, at time of submission, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the applicable email account by the email service provider. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. You further understand that by participating via mobile phone, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information. Entrants are solely responsible for any related equipment, application, and internet access charges, if any.
5. WEEKS/PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS/RANDOM DRAWINGS/ODDS:
Begins 12:00:00 AM ET on:
Ends 11:59:59 PM ET on:
Drawing Date, on/about
On or about each of the Drawing Dates listed above, an independent judging organization will conduct a random drawing to select one (1) potential Weekly Prize winner from among the eligible entries received for the applicable Week of the Sweepstakes. Eligible entries received for a particular Week will NOT be carried forward into any subsequent weekly drawing(s). Each Weekly Prize consists of a personalized Speyburn decanter selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion with an approximate retail value of $175. For the avoidance of doubt, the decanter is empty and does not include any beverage alcohol. Any prize details not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. See Section 6 below for additional prize restrictions and winner notification details. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Week. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The names of potential winners may be announced online prior to verification; however, any such announcement is not a guarantee of eligibility. Each potential winner may be contacted via email and/or phone, to verify his/her eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and to confirm his/her complete contact information. Any such message will instruct the potential winner to reply as specified within three (3) full business days (measured in the local time zone) after the time that the notification message or comment was sent/posted. Potential winner must reply as instructed to identify him/herself, confirm his/her eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and provide his/her complete contact information within such three (3) full business day period, or he/she will be disqualified. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. Each potential winner may subsequently be required to complete a declaration of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned (along with a copy of potential winner’s government-issued photo ID as proof of age) within the time period specified by Sponsor at the time of such request. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence may be required to claim a prize. Any winner or potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) he/she fails to reply or to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. If any prize remains unclaimed after three (3) potential winners have been notified for that prize, the prize may remain unawarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing contact information associated with an entry, or for any change of entrant’s contact information after entry submission. Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winners. No prize transfer. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes) in connection with a prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and winners are advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their prize. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a Weekly Prize (or any substitution prize) will not be awarded. Under no circumstances will alcoholic beverages be provided as part of a prize. Winners should expect to receive their prizes within approximately 4 to 6 weeks following winner confirmation.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any alcohol beverage wholesalers and retailers, together with the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Promotion; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (e) changes to social media platform policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Promotion; (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy and the collection, use and/or sharing by Sponsor of personally identifiable information of the entrants; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promotion, all prizes, and all materials provided on or through any Promotion-related website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
8. GENERAL: Released Parties and Internet/wireless access providers are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, or illegible Promotion registration information or entries; (b) any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or line failure in connection with any telephone/cellular network, data network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof; or (c) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or other equipment related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Promotion, Released Parties are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the Promotion, including entrants' or other individuals' attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any Promotion advertising materials, the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, by reason of any acts of God, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, strikes or legal disputes (whether legal or illegal), industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Promotion, and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry must be made by the entrant and via the means described in these Official Rules only. You are not a winner until your entry has been verified and you have complied with these Official Rules. No prize will be awarded in connection with any participation that occurs while the Promotion website is not operating according to Sponsor's intention. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules, at any prize level. If, due to a printing, production, typographical, mechanical, technical, or other error, the number of prize claims received is greater than the listed number of prizes at any prize level, such listed number of prizes (or in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the number of available prizes remaining at such prize level, at the time such error is discovered) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entrants who: [a] submit a legitimate prize claim for that level; and [b] have not already received one of the applicable prizes prior to the discovery of such error. An entrant will only be deemed the winner of a prize once his/her eligibility and the validity of his/her entry have been verified by Sponsor or its designee, regardless of any online message displayed in connection with such entrant's participation in the Promotion. In the event that any entrant’s entry attempt is not successfully received by Sponsor, that entrant’s sole remedy shall be to attempt to enter the Promotion once again during the Entry Period. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision herein. Should any provision of the Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors, including in the Official Rules.
10. PUBLICITY: By participating, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, entry, and written or oral statements for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, or entry.
11. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner(s), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, special, indirect, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky with jurisdiction and venue in Kentucky, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
13. WHO WON?: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by March 31, 2019 to: Speyburn Holiday 2018 Sweepstakes Winners, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
Sponsor: International Beverage USA, 10400 Linn Station Road, Louisville, KY 40223
Speyburn Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 43-46% alc/vol (86-92 proof).
Speyburn encourages you to enjoy this fine single malt responsibly
©2018 International Beverage USA